2020 has certainly been a year of highs and lows.
Let’s take a moment to look back at some of AviationHub365’s achievements this year
- In April 2020 we launched our new logo and branding
- We held 2 photo competitions (The 2nd was in partnership with Aviationtag and we gave away 3 tags to the winner and runner up!). Over 120 people entered the competitions.
- In July we captured the final Qantas 747 flights and departure. We live-streamed from Sydney x2 and Canberra to show the world the 747.
- We held a major giveaway, sending 8 prizes to winners in multiple countries
- We grew a small Infinite Flight community and flew together on a number of routes! This allowed many to stay connected virtually during the lockdowns.
- In August 2020 we launched AviationHub365.com
- Since then we have had nearly 4,000 visits and over 10,000 page views
- We have published 95 articles
- Launched AviationHub365 on Facebook and TikTok
- Grew AviationHub365 on Twitter and YouTube
- Celebrated 2 years of AviationHub365
We gained 12,875+ new followers!
Our posts were liked 630,000 times!
We brought you news, facts and games 510 times! And posted hundreds of Instagram stories!
Thank you for making AviationHub365 possible. Without everyone, none of our goals would be possible!
See you all in 2021
There is a lot more planned for next year!